EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR JOB DESCRIPTION
WomenSource, Gainesville, GA
Job Summary: The Executive Director will provide leadership and implement policies and programs to fulfill our mission of providing educational programs to empower women.
Location and Terms: Full-time position with flexible 40-hour work week with occasional weekends and evenings based on program schedule. Should be available to board members during weekdays from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Salary/rate: This position has a salary range of $40-55K dependent on experience with 15 days of paid time off plus recognized holidays (negotiable). Health insurance benefits not provided.
Responsible for overall administrative management and operation of the organization including paid or contracted staff and volunteers.
- Coordinate monthly board meeting and annual strategic planning meeting.
- Meet monthly with committee co-chairs.
- Develop and implement monthly, quarterly, and annual programs and events for our community of women.
- Oversee preparation of annual budget and fundraise to meet the needs defined in the budget.
- Support and direct public relation activities to build and maintain relationships with other organizations and the public.
- Develop and market the organization through the management of social media, newsletter and website.
- Manage all administrative duties including correspondence, receipts, expenditures, and communications.
- Execute other duties as requested by the Board of Directors.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to develop and communicate the organization’s mission and vision.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to achieve defined outcomes with little oversight or direction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with government agencies, community leaders, and the public.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Financial oversight with basic accounting and bookkeeping skills.
- Proficient with Social Media platforms and WordPress.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related software.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in related field desired.
At least three to five years of experience with supervisory and leadership experience preferred.
To apply, please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Downloadable job description:
WOMENSOURCE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR JOB DESCRIPTION.docx